Ivory's Rock offers onsite accommodation year-round for you to relax and unwind. Accommodation can be booked for specific events along with the venue, or stay at our caravan park and camping grounds for a weekend break or short holiday in this pristine environment.
Explore the natural bushland and take in the views with a walk to Ivory’s Rock itself.
With continued concerns regarding the Covid-19 pandemic, we are pleased to offer a haven for guests, with Covid safety planning in place to keep everyone as safe and healthy as possible.
We ask for your cooperation on certain requirements from guests staying at Ivory’s Rock. Please download our Covid-Safety Fact Sheet
Ivory’s Rock Caravan Park and Camping Grounds
Stay With Us
Take advantage of the attractive and spacious camping and caravan sites at Ivory's Rock, just south of Ipswich. With wallabies hopping about and koalas to spot, we offer a great place to take some time out surrounded by native bushland.
Caravan clubs are welcome, as well as mums and dads wanting to give the kids a taste of nature, yet still have creature comforts such as laundry facilities, WiFi and even a number of private bathrooms. Surrounded by nature, you can feel safe and secure while enjoying fresh air and plenty of space.
- Powered sites
- Modern shower-toilet blocks, with a number of private bathrooms
- Water available at the amenities block
- Laundry facilities
- Large shelter
- Gas barbecues
- Communal fire pits
- WiFi access (rural location limited access)
- Dump service (by prior arrangement)
- Limited mobile phone coverage
- Pet friendly
Groups and families welcome.
Booking Terms and Conditions
- All sites are prepaid at the time of booking.
- You may cancel free of charge up to 7 days prior to arrival.
- Cancellations 7 days prior to arrival incure a $15.00 administration fee.
- You will be charged the total price if you cancel within 7 days prior to arrival.
- A change of booking date is accepted for individual bookings within the terms of being outside the 7-day period. Please contact us directly for a change of date.
- Group bookings - 28 days’ notice required for cancellation or change of date. $15.00 admin fee per booking.
- No refunds for no-shows, early departures, or inclement weather.
- No refunds for guests ejected from the property for contravening site rules.
- Charges will apply for any damage or extra cleaning required.
Park open 7 days a week.
Closed during major events. Please check availability online using booking button
310 Mt Flinders Road
Peak Crossing QLD 4306
Being just a few kilometres off the main road between Ipswich and Boonah, the campground makes for an ideal base for drives around the Ipswich and Scenic Rim regions.
Phone: (07) 3077 9668
Mobile: 0475 265 497
More accommodation options are available for guests attending functions and events at Ivory’s Rock.Check them out here